Saturday, December 20, 2008

Introductory Chatter

This is the first time I've created a blog and it's working! Whats more, our dear darling P has condescended enough to approve of our name and sign our proposal letter (after 36 hours or more of wondering about all the negative connotations of Black), so somethings going somewhere. Even better news coming up, people! Sammy and Sandy already have ideas for the poster - I love you guys! - which will be ready sometime soon.

Okay, that's enough introductory chatter for now, I think. Feel free to post, my pretties :)

7 comments:

  1. can someone change the title colour to blue? how'd u do it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the other titles which went till the last round before being vetoed were

    the morning after..
    knotted still
    strings attached
    bra burners
    mordant murals

    ReplyDelete
  3. i shall take it upon me to change the look of the blog. since i'm going to be amazingly jobless in jaipur, i shall occupy myself with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stellar Players present "Black and Blue and Other Hues"
    Design and Direction by V. Balakrishnan
    Venue- College Grounds
    Dates- 5th- 8th February, 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoooooo!! woooohooo woooohooo!!! :) :) :) *cheering till my throat hurts*

    ReplyDelete