Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taglines and Inside jokes.

These lines probably make sense to only two people in the world (of whom I am one), but I wanted to put them up anyway. This post is dedicated to that other person.

  • The ' we heart lists club' I am president, and you be vice-president.
  • Sound, light and stage have to be figured out.
  • His name is whip?
  • Joy! :-/
  • We're so cool ya!
  • You're on my speed dial!
  • He's drawing diagrams!
  • B's been awesome through all of this... considering we didn't give him the stage, sound or the lights he wanted!
  • Someday I am going to take class for this entire organization... about that nice big word -EFFICIENCY. Ooooh, and that other big word that is missing - RESPONSIBILITY.
  • I wish I could clone myself and put me in charge of all the departments!
  • Worship me, ye lesser mortals!
  • What sets us apart: Nobody wants us. But everyone uses us. We have taglines! Only two people, both of whom have phone issues. We get our work done.
  • Google is your friend.
  • Look in the yellow pages.
  • If all else fails... there is always Mary Audio (They do school and collage culturals)
  • Gallows humour.
  • Direction and design by V. Balakrishnan; In existence because of... C & D
  • See, in our team we have you, me and... Sr. H?
  • But I love you!
  • Get sleep. You need it. Take care of yourself.
  • Thoo. Thoo.
  • Slighta. Fastly.
  • Sleep deprivation messed with my head. That's my excuse for the day.
  • We should be in all the lists! Let's make a brochure for ourselves! Let's make a T shirt for ourselves! (modesty is not something we have learnt)
  • What nonsense you talking!
  • Er... why're we doing this again?
  • We should get paid for this.
  • Text me!
  • All the work they just worry about... we get done.
  • I am going to be richer and famouser than you!
  • Fairies made it during the night.
  • The only thing saving our sanity (and this play) is our sense of humour.
  • You are the best thing that has happened to BaBaOH.

1 comment: