Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And Then Some....

College play! Sets! College play! Stage! College Play! Four weeks to go! College play! Sound! College play! Lights! College Play!

I hear it in my head even when I'm sleeping! Gah! I blame you C [I love this symbology, it makes me feel all cryptic and secretive]! I figured the blog needed some happy, non-anger at the authorities type post! So apparently this is it.

I heard such happy news today! I'm on a speed dial list: D For those of you who are in the unknown, in this play, being put on a speed dial is the biggest compliment someone can give you. "Your on my speed dial" :) 

We've got most of the stuff figured out with regard to sets, sound, light and stage. Yes 'stuff'. But it’s all going well. Just waiting for the money now. :D  All the random ideas that have bin thrown around are actually being implemented. Or conveniently chucked. But that’s a different story! 

The number of times I've heard quotes, budget, to-do lists, props there is a part of my brain that now automatically answers questions about these things. I've realised I have quite a talent for saying things that sound very sensible and more importantly related to the questions asked . I've also discovered a fond love for lists. My next responsibility [along with C] is a "We 'heart' lists" club!

I also got slapped by Sr H, C insists it was a friendly loving slap. Perks of being part of the crew apparently. Joy!

I'm going back to making calls to find out why sound and light technicians are such procrastinators. 

OkBye!

The title has no relation to the post does it.? I can hear a certain teacher mumbling things about my inability to concentrate and connect the important things. Ah well! Bet she's not on anyones speed dial. :D

1 comment: