Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Generally ranting

I think, at the end of this, I'm going to end up hating the college. Seriously. They're such a ...... bunch, I tell you! To get permission for easels we need a LETTER? Not to mention poor M (u're right, D - this cryptic feeling is pretty cool!) who goes running from CC Block to Bank to get the DD/cheque cause some people wont accept cash... We're still short of money. Wait a min... Did I say short of money? I meant we DONT HAVE ANY MONEY which simply means we don't have sets,  props, lights, sounds, costumes... Basically we have us and ...that's about it. Did I mention that even SB is being annoying nowadays? To make things worse, DS insists on being nice to EVERYONE, something I really don't understand. I don't want to, either. The next time he starts, I swear that that knife of his will do some SERIOUS damage. All that is irrelevent. Him being nice is a good thing, I suppose. In a very weird way. C, C2, Y and group might understand me a bit better... 

I'm being ungrateful or anything. People are taking charge (finally!) A has some amazing plans regd the venue AND she has a team behind her. Y is hyper about the publicity team which is also good so long as she doesn't wake me up early in the morning. S has come up with a GORGEOUS poster which she did while I was yakking about Virginia Woolf :D and most important of all, C and D without whom M and I would be so so lost. We owe you two a lot. Just rem to get as sloshed as I intend to during the cast party. Yeah, that's the best thing as of now I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment