Monday, January 12, 2009

Quotable Quotes - A Nuns Special

P: Mordant? Can you spell that? 

PMC: M.O.R.D.A.N.T (repeat prev two lines)

P: Hmmm... Can you write and show me?

PMC: Its in the Proposal, Sister.

P: Oh. I haven't seen the proposal yet! (said proposal been sitting on that table for 6 hours)
(Stares hard at proposal) Hmm... Is it English?

[From conversation with the P about title approval]

C: So building a stage is going to cost more than hiring one? (Who'd have thought???)

HG: Uh... Yes sister.

C: So manipulative you people are! You never told me about it!

SB: oH, I didn't know about it either. 

(EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT HAVE WE BEEN TALKING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE @*&#ING SEPTEMBER???!!!!)

[Getting final permission to perform the play]

P: I don't like the feet. 

[to secretary about the logo which, as it happens, got passed everywhere else] 

P: I don't know ma... Get it approved by the VPs. I don't want to take a decision by myself. Get all of them and the Deans together and then decide. 

[to get the title Black and Blue and other hues approved]

H: Ay! Ay! Ay!

[general response to everything :) ]

P and later, C: Say whatever you want. I'm not listening. 

[during a meeting]

Feel free to add to the list. It grows by the day anyway... I'm beginning to lose track.

2 comments:

  1. after watching ambai for the first time , a lovable and respectable teacher whom i believe is on our side (yes there is the right side of truth , they who get crucified and the left side of lies , they who wash their hands in pristine water) and a sister came up to me the teacher in front the sister in left profile to suggest she has nothing to do with the following conversation( but i like this sister a lot she cried after seeing ambai, was it the play? or its length? i dont know. )

    teacher: can you lose the smell of fart
    me: its very important to the play, ambai will not like it

    teacher( turning to sister): they cant lose the smell of fart, its important to the play

    teacher: can you replace buggers with rapists ...

    ReplyDelete